- LGBTBE Certified Businesses
S.P.A.R.K. is a multi-tiered enterprise committed to educational equity, inclusion, and diverse community connection.
1. More on our inclusive card game: stories from leaders capture the power of the game better than any words I can share....
"I am not exaggerating when I say, playing S.P.A.R.K. with my team (at Briarpatch Youth Services) launched us on an enduring arc of positivity, understanding, and enhanced communication. It has truly been a crystalizing experience. I am fervently enthused by the prospect of sharing it with the rest of our agency (which will happen at our first S.P.A.R.K. Fest this month), and with other professional peers." - Dean Bossenbroek, Youth Restitution Program Coordinator
S.P.A.R.K. is an interactive card game that facilitates a fun, community building experience. The game encourages listening with curiosity, which in turn allows us to better empathize with others. It provides a unique structure for us to spark meaningful conversations.
S.P.A.R.K. is for: Work Teams, Educators, Leaders, + Social Gatherings
* Builds relationships
* Strengthens team dynamics
* Enhances team alignment
* Inspires future generations.
* Builds empathy and understanding between students
* Deepens teacher-student relationships
* Navigates diversity among their students
Learn more: www.spark4community.com
2. I also offer Diversity/Equity/Inclusion consulting services: https://www.rachelvrosen.com/consulting/
I help my clients create an infrastructure for inclusion with intentional action--through strategy and workshops.
Whom to Contact
- Rachel RosenCEO / Founder